Tuesday 24 June 2008

Crazy Hair Days

Do you remember how last week I told how her fur was the same colour as mine? Well it's not now. And long may it stay that way. At least whilst she's got those funny shades in it. I'm kind of worried. Worried that she might want to do the same to me. First of all, she smells really rough, like bad eggs. Even I wouldn't eat bad eggs. Secondly, it sticks out all over the place. I bet it cost her a bit, too.

I've seen pictures in some dog books of poodles with weird furdos but I've never met one in real life. I don't think they're the sort of dog you'd meet in the forest. Probably too busy getting their fur done and gossiping about the latest line in sparkly collars.

Some of them have naturally wild fur and that's OK. If you like that sort of thing. Obviously, I carry the traditional style of my breed; the distinguished, smooth, shiny look. It's somehow dignified. It's also practical which is more than I can say about her hair. I'd like to see her gallop through the stream and come out looking as attractive as I do. Might improve the smell a bit too.

No comments: