Tuesday 22 July 2008

Keeping in Touch

Not only has she been working all week but she's broken her laptop as well. As a matter of fact, she also broke her mobile phone (she could only use it on the loudspeaker which was amusing to watch), her watch, her new camera and one of their nice little plates. Not really a good week then. Therefore, I've been a little absent from your lives and for this I apologise. I've been reminded of the niceties of keeping in touch this week because I had a rather nice postcard from a young lady dog. I will share its contents with you later in the week when I get proper access to a computer and can devote the amount of attention it deserves to get. It is so rare that one receives such pleasant communications these days. Anyway, I will keep you posted in due course.

2 comments:

pierre l said...

Oh Monty. Please tell your human how sorry I am to read that your human is having all this equipment trouble. Please give her a nice hug for me. Thanks you.
I hope you are OK yourself, and I look forward to ready about that postcard.

cheryl63 said...

Oh dear Monty - your poor human.Try and cheer her up with some internet shopping perhaps?